Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Present?

I have decided to splurge on myself this year for Christmas and I'm getting myself a nice camera. I have still been using my 3 megapixel camera that i got when i was in junior high so i think it's time for an upgrade.
My health insurance company started a wellness program last year that allows you to earn points for exercising and eating healthy and then you can cash in those points for prizes. I earned a $250 gift card so I'm putting that towards the camera and I'm also awarding myself $100 for losing 25lbs this year and I'm putting that towards the camera. I've done some research and talked to a few people and I think I'm going to get a Nikon dslr d5000. It's a little heftier of a price tag then I would have liked ($700) but i figure I probably wont need to upgrade again.I have just never spent that amount of money on myself before.
Any ideas on cameras you recommend? I want to explore all options before committing and buying it next week.

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way when I bought my Canon Rebel t2i but I have not regretted spending the money since I got it. I love this camera more than life itself... ok maybe not that much but you know what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete