I knew it had been awhile since my last blog but I didn't realize just how long! Yikes. What have I been up to since March?
· Soldier came home on schedule
· Soldier got a new job
· Soldier was gone A LOT this spring for flood duty
· I was gone A LOT this summer for work – you can tell everyone got new budgets this year, conferences galore.
· Ran a 10K- next time I'll train a little more ;)
· I got accepted into graduate school – YAY!
· My sister moved in with us for a few months – we got some practice raising a teenager, now I want to put off having kids even longer J. Just kidding, I love my sisters.
· I volunteered to become the FRG Lead for my husband's unit – what was I thinking!
· Went on a family canoeing vacation and tipped my canoe
· Became addicted to pinterest
· Soldier has been job searching, keep your fingers crossed
· I started making a quilt- it's a great way to unwind after work
· Began taking new member classes at church with the Soldier - he is converting to Lutheranism
Until next time, and hopefully next time wont be another 7 months!