Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Since I've Been Gone

I knew it had been awhile since my last blog but I didn't realize just how long! Yikes. What have I been up to since March?
·         Soldier came home on schedule
·         Soldier got a new job
·         Soldier was gone A LOT this spring for flood duty
·         I was gone A LOT this summer for work – you can tell everyone got new budgets this year, conferences galore.
·         Ran a 10K- next time I'll train a little more ;)
·         I got accepted into graduate school – YAY!
·         My sister moved in with us for a few months – we got some practice raising a teenager, now I want to put off having kids even longer J. Just kidding, I love my sisters.
·         I volunteered to become the FRG Lead for my husband's unit – what was I thinking!
·         Went on a family canoeing vacation and tipped my canoe
·         Became addicted to pinterest
·         Soldier has been job searching, keep your fingers crossed
·         I started making a quilt- it's a great way to unwind after work
·         Began taking new member classes at church with the Soldier - he is converting to Lutheranism

Until next time, and hopefully next time wont be another 7 months!

1 comment:

  1. Military pilot who had sex with an 11 year old boy when he was 17 year-old virgin!!!
    A JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL WHO HAD SEX WITH AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENT!!! He needs to be on a sexual preditor list.
    How long did he masterbate and think about having sex with this pre-pubescent child? In boot camp? Into his flight training? 20, 25 YEARS OLD??? OLDER???
    "Creepy rotten grape attached to an otherwise normal bunch."
    He was never was very smart. He didn't figure out how prostitution worked until he was in the military:::
    You don't want to pay someone to LET you suck HIS dick. You should have waited for the child to suck YOUR dick before you let him drive your car.

    ReplyDelete