Friday, September 17, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Join in over at Wife of a Sailor

1.How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have?



Save and pay off bills. We became completely debt free during the last deployment and put away a sizeable amount for a down payment on a future home.


2.If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be?


Defintely our wedding, the day went by so fast that I don't feel I got to really capture every moment so I'd love to go back and do it all over again!
3.What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it?


My worst job was also my first job at a grocery store, but it was bad because of the manager. She was an interesting lady and a horrible boss

4.If you could play any character on TV, who would you be?
 
Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City. I would love to have her closet!

5.If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be?


Hmm, I would like to be fluent in a ton of different languages. I'm thinking of  using Rosetta Stone to teach myself a language but I can't decide which one....

No comments:

Post a Comment