Sunday, July 25, 2010

Always Packing

 I feel like all I've been doing is packing lately. I packed last weekend to visit my inlaws. Then I packed on Tuesday to go out of town for a night for work. This weekend I packed to go camping with K. Now I just packed because I'm heading out of town again for work until Thursday. Then I'm going to have to pack on Thursday because we're going camping again next weekend.
Usually I'm watching K pack for one of his many trips with the Army and then kissing him goodbye for a weekend or a few months. I don't like being gone so much, I am a bit of a homebody, so I always look forward to coming home again. I miss my big comfy bed and my pillows, and I never sleep well without K. Hopefully we'll be able to get Skype to work so we can talk over that the next few days. It's going to be different being the one gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment