Monday, July 5, 2010

4th Weekend

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. The 4th is definitely one of my favorite holidays and this was the first 4th of July I was able to spend with K, and we've been together for 6 years! It was an amazing weekend spent with friends and family. Both of us had four day weekends for the holiday so we headed to my parents on Friday and my sisters came too so it was great to see them. The 3rd was a family reunion and wedding that evening. Finally for the 4th we were able to go to the lake and spent most of the day out boating, wakeboarding, skiing and tubing. In my mind there is no better way to spend a holiday weekend then enjoying the beautiful weather outdoors at the lake. A fireworks show snuggled up with my hubby next to the campfire completed the perfect weekend.
We just got back home and my plants are all but dead. Apparently it didn't rain here this weekend like the weatherguy promised me before we left so I need to water these babies and coax them back to life.

2 comments:

  1. I posted the swap partners!

    http://flipflopcombatboots.blogspot.com/2010/07/swap-partners.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie - Looks like we are "Swap partners"! I'm unable to email you...so please email me so we can exchange address.

    Take Care,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete