Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

Head on over to MannLand5 and link up for Getting to Know you Sunday.




1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
Being confident in who you are.



2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
Change a poopy diaper, I'm not very good at handling puke- I tend to get sick myself around it.


3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'm an introvert until you get to know me and then I'm an extrovert


4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
Hmmm, this is a tough one. I'd probably give up taste, no more chocolate cravings - think how easy it would be to lose weight!


5. Cake or Pie?
Cake - German Chocolate is my fav.


6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
Carrie from Sex and the City


7. My favorite website is.....?
I don't really have a favorite web site.


8. The highlight of my day is....?
Cuddling with hubby at night before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment