Here's just a little about the Mr. and Mrs.
1. How long have you been married? 1 year, 7 months
2. How long have you been together? 5 years
3. Where did you go on your first date? Cold Stone. It was early June and I suggested we eat our ice creams outside and the weather got COLD fast. I had a sweater, he was in shorts and a t-shirt and even though he was freezing we stayed out there for hours talking.
4. Where did you go on your last date? We went to the races.
5. Where were you married? In my home town in the fall
6. What was your best/favorite wedding gift and from whom? One of my high school friends made a fold out collage of pictures and things from our wedding. It was so creative because she took things from our invitations, program, and even some pieces of our wedding decorations to make it and folded it all up in a box that we had given out the wedding favors in. Very special.
7. Where did you honeymoon? The Bahama's!
8. What food do you like now because of your spouse? Fried food, and yes, I'm working it off now!
9. What type of music do you like now because of your spouse? A little more rock music.
10. What movie or television program do you like now because of your spouse? Sports center
11. Favorite PG thing you like doing together? Talk in bed until late at night
12. Last gift you bought your spouse? A gun
13. Last gift your spouse bought you? a beautiful bouquet of flowers the day he left for AT
14. Favorite things about your spouse? His sense of humor, his no bullshit attitude, his generosity, how he can make me laugh, he's silly but serious when he needs to be, he's caring and always makes me feel special and he is my absolute best friend and rock.
Funko Pop HQ Store
5 hours ago