Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting to Know You

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day. My hubby, K, came home so I had a great day! It was so nice to see him again and to be able to spend a day just lounging about ouside in the sun. I know this is a little late, but here is the Sunday Getting to Know You

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?
I cover em up! Nobody needs to be seeing my assets, I'm pretty modest.

2. Road trips or Plane trips?
It depends. But I would probably go with plane trips just so I could get there sooner

3. I can't stand it when...? People don't use their blinkers...especially when you're waiting to turn out in front of them. Really, how hard is it to use the blinker!!

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
No, again, no one needs to be seeing my assets
5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
1-2

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
No work, sleeping in, breakfast with the hubby, drinking a whole pot of coffee, leisurely reading the paper, being outdoors, I love it all
7. Pancakes or waffles?
pancakes with chokecherry syrup
8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
Amusement Park - I love rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment