Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Introduction

Hello to anyone coming across this. I have to admit I have some reservations about beginning a blog. I mean, do I really have enough going on in my life to keep people entertained and reading this? Some days I don't think I have enough to keep ME entertained! And I'm a pretty private person so I'm not sure how sharing my story with the world will feel. Ok, enough already, here goes.
I'm a 24 yr old college grad who is married to the best man ever. He recently graduated from college and was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the Army. We have been married for almost 2 years now and fortunately it's been a pretty smooth ride. We've survived one year long deployment and lots of months or weeks here and there apart. I am currently working full time in a career field I LOVE, but did not get my degree for, so the next step is graduate school for me. Hubby is looking and looking for that first "big kid" job after college! Thanks for reading and I promise I'll get better.
O, and if anyone can help me out on how to make my blog look cute....please please please let me know!! I am computer illiterate.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogsphere! You will find your voice here and a great deal of MilSpouse support! I'm going to follow you (not stalker-style) but ... On my list of Followers you will find many Milspouses - we are all in sifferent leaves of Military and Deployment!

    ReplyDelete