Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

So tired. K and I went to a baseball game this afternoon and i don't know what it is about the sun but it wears me out like there's no tomorrow. I didn't do anything but sit outside for a few hours and drink a few beers, but i feel like I just did hard labor for a day. And as careful as I was with my sunscreen application.....I forgot my hair part!! My scalp is red at my part so I'm sure it's going to be hurting tomorrow. Now I'm looking foward to chilling out with a big glass of water and watching Army Wives with the soldier.

But, since it's Getting to know you Sunday head on over to Mann Land 5 and link up for the Getting to know you Sunday. Happy Sunday!
1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?

Liposuction, definitely. Forget dieting - I'd just have it all sucked out!

2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
No soaps for me. I work during the day so I wont have an oportunity to even if I liked one.

3. Favorite clothing brand?
I'm not picky about brand, just as long as it fits, but Gap and Ann Taylor jeans fit me best, so they would have to be my favorite.

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Maid service for a year, hands down.

5. would you ever vajazzle?
Nope

6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Ariel, I absolutely love the little mermaid.

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
Hmmm, I watched the old Ice Castles a few weeks ago and that was quite a tearjerker.

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
Does a toe count?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment